This easy Poppy Seed Chicken is a family favorite chicken recipe that everyone loves!
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley, divided
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8×8″ or 2 quart baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, Worcestershire, pepper, and 1 tablespoon parsley. Stir to combine. Add in the cooked chicken into the soup mixture and stir to coat. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together the Ritz crackers, poppy seeds, Parmesan cheese, butter, and remaining tablespoon parsley until evenly combined.
- Pour chicken mixture into the prepared pan. Top evenly with Ritz mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are bubbly.
Serve warm over rice or pasta, or on its own.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, chicken recipe, chicken casserole, dinner idea, dinner recipe, chicken dinner