This easy Poppy Seed Chicken is a family favorite chicken recipe that everyone loves!
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley, divided
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8×8″ or 2 quart baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, Worcestershire, pepper, and 1 tablespoon parsley. Stir to combine. Add in the cooked chicken into the soup mixture and stir to coat. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together the Ritz crackers, poppy seeds, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, butter, and remaining tablespoon parsley until evenly combined.
- Pour chicken mixture into the prepared pan. Top evenly with Ritz mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are bubbly.
Serve warm over rice or pasta, or on its own.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 418
- Sugar: 0.8 g
- Sodium: 331.3 mg
- Fat: 28.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.8 g
- Protein: 31.2 g
- Cholesterol: 118.8 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, chicken recipe, chicken casserole, dinner idea, dinner recipe, chicken dinner