This easy casserole dish is a great side dish or breakfast option!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (10.5- ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 cups Borden® Cheese Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar, divided
- 1 (30- ounce) package shredded hash brown potatoes, frozen
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- optional – parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the sour cream, milk, cream of chicken soup, pepper, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and 3 cups of Borden® Cheese Shreds. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Stir in the frozen potatoes.
- Pour the potato mixture into the prepared pan. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- In a medium bowl stir together the melted butter and panko breadcrumbs. Sprinkle this on top of the cheese and bake for 50-55 minutes, until the mixture is bubbly and the top is golden.
Store airtight in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make ahead option – prepare casserole as stated and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 517
- Sugar: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 847.1 mg
- Fat: 37.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Protein: 17.3 g
- Cholesterol: 98.5 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, casserole recipe, potato casserole, potatoes, side dish, hashbrown casserole