This easy no bake dessert is out of control delicious! The salty/sweet/creamy combination is irresistible!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed salted pretzels
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed (like Cool Whip)
- 1 (21- ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup broken or coarsely chopped pretzels
- In a large bowl combine the crushed pretzels, granulated sugar, and melted butter together. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of your stand mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy and combined. Fold in the whipped topping until evenly incorporated.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture onto the pretzel crust. Spread the cherry filling evenly on top of the cream cheese layer. Carefully spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top of the cherries. The cherry mixture will swirl into the cream cheese mixture, this is fine!
- Sprinkle the broken pretzels on top. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.