makes enough frosting to pipe 15 cupcakes
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Butter
- In bowl of stand mixer beat butter until creamy, 1-2 minutes.
- With mixer on low add in powdered sugar. Turn mixer up to medium and beat until the mixture comes together, about 2 minutes. It will be very stiff.
- Add in pumpkin butter and beat until incorporated, scarping sides of bowl as needed.
- You can add more or less pumpkin butter based on your preference.
I love to top Brown Sugar Cupcakes with this frosting, but feel free to use any cupcake base!