Brown Butter Pumpkin Spice Krispie Treats are the ultimate fall-time no bake dessert. You have a gooey, marshmallow-packed cereal bar made with super flavorful with browned butter and pumpkin spice!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper and coat with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat melt the butter. Once melted, continue to cook until butter starts to brown, stirring or swirling the pan consistently. It will turn a golden brown color and develop a nutty aroma.
- Add 6 cups of the marshmallows, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and vanilla into the butter. Stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted. Immediately remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the rice krispie cereal and the remaining 2 cups of marshmallows until coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly.
- Allow the krispies to cool and then remove from the pan to cut into bars.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, pumpkin spice, rice krispie treats, marshmallow squares, no bake desserts