- 8 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rainbow chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and coat with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large heat safe bowl combine the white chocolate and butter. Heat 1 inch of water in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Place the bowl on top of the pot with the simmering water (not touching the water) and melt the white chocolate and butter together, stirring constantly.
- When the mixture is melted remove from the heat. Add in the sugar and stir to combine. Add in the vanilla, eggs, and salt and stir until smooth.
- Finally stir in the flour until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the rainbow chips on top of the batter, pressing gently.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the edges are lightly golden and the center is set.
- Allow the bars to cool and then remove from the pan and cut.
store airtight for up to 3 days.