This homemade Salt and Vinegar Popcorn is super easy to make and such a fun snack! This salty popcorn recipe is the best for a movie night at home, or just having a late night treat!
- 8 cups popped popcorn (1/2 cup unpopped kernels)
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 1/2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp dried dill
- Using air popper, pop corn into a large bowl, picking out any unpopped kernels.
- Place butter and balsamic vinegar into a deep bowl and microwave it for 30-60 seconds until the butter is melted. Whisk the butter and vinegar together and drizzle slowly all over the popcorn. I drizzled some and then mixed (shook) consistently so that it would evenly coat the mixture. If you get too much in one spot it will get chewy and shrivel.
- As soon as the popcorn is coated with butter and vinegar sprinkle the salt and the dill evenly and mix/shake to coat.
- Eat immediately.
recipe lightly adapted from Party Popcorn
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 51
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 478.3 mg
- Fat: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.6 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: popcorn recipe, how to make popcorn, air popper popcorn recipe, salt and vinegar popcorn recipe, how to make salt and vinegar popcorn, best popcorn recipe, movie night snack recipes