These Salty Ritz Cracker Oatmeal Cookies are a fun variation on chewy oatmeal cookies! They’re wonderfully sweet & salty and filled with white chocolate chips!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 3/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz (about 11–12 crackers)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In bowl of stand mixer beat butter and both sugars together for about 2 minutes until fluffy.
- Add in egg, vanilla and milk and beat until mixed well.
- Mix in salt, baking powder and baking soda until incorporated, scraping sides as needed.
- Mix in oats,flour and Ritz until combined. Finally stir in white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop rounded tablespoon scoops of dough onto prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool.
Keywords:: oatmeal cookies recipe, best oatmeal cookies recipe, easy oatmeal cookies recipe, easy oatmeal cookies, how to make oatmeal cookies, homemade oatmeal cookies, ritz cracker recipe