These incredibly easy seasoned crackers (aka Fire Crackers) are the ultimate party snack food. You won’t believe how much flavor is packed into these..plus they take 5 minutes to make!
- 1 pound Saltine crackers (4 sleeves)
- 1 (1- ounce) package dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 (1- ounce) package Italian Seasoning Mix (like Good Seasons)
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a large rectangular container with a lid, line the crackers up on the edges so they fit into the container. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the ranch seasoning, Italian seasoning, butter, oil, red pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle the mixture evenly over the crackers. Close the container and allow it to sit 4 hours, or overnight, flipping the container over every 5 minutes for the first 30 minutes.
- When you’re ready to serve these, you can serve them right out of the container OR if you prefer a slightly crispier cracker Line them up flat on a large baking sheet and bake at 250° for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, crackers, saltines, fire crackers, seasoned crackers, comeback crackers, party food ideas, party appetizers, easy party food