These Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are packed with crazy flavor, made with only 5 ingredients, and they’re the perfect dinner recipe for everyone with a busy schedule. Simple ingredients lead to big flavor in this super easy meal!
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce
- Butter Lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- Borden® Cheese Thick Cut Shreds to top
- Place chicken in your slow cooker. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning on top. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 5-6 hours, until the chicken shreds easily with a fork.
- Completely shred the chicken, mixing in the juices that released as it cooked. Stir in the Buffalo sauce.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving plate and spoon the chicken into the lettuce.
- Top with cheese and serve.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 803.1 mg
- Fat: 8.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1 g
- Protein: 29.7 g
- Cholesterol: 95.1 mg
Keywords: buffalo chicken wraps, chicken lettuce wraps, chicken lettuce wraps recipe, buffalo chicken lettuce wraps, buffalo chicken wraps recipe, how to make wraps, how to make lettuce wraps