- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce
- Butter Lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- Borden® Cheese Thick Cut Shreds to top
- Place chicken in your slow cooker. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning on top. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 5-6 hours, until the chicken shreds easily with a fork.
- Completely shred the chicken, mixing in the juices that released as it cooked. Stir in the Buffalo sauce.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving plate and spoon the chicken into the lettuce.
- Top with cheese and serve.