This easy slow cooker dinner is an internet smash! I created this recipe with busy families in mind!
- 3 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese
- 2 (1 oz) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- In a slow cooker combine the chicken, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve warm.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 554
- Sugar: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 1266.4 mg
- Fat: 33.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.6 g
- Protein: 51.2 g
- Cholesterol: 209.2 mg
Keywords: chicken, crack chicken, ranch, bacon, slow cooker