- 2 to 2-1/2 lbs chicken breasts, fat trimmed
- 2 (14 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (10 oz) cans corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Chicken will be very tender when ready.
- Shred chicken with a fork and stir to combine.
- Serve over rice, top with cheese and serve!
Additionally this can be used as taco or enchilada/burrito filling, or as nacho topping.