- 20 ounces fresh whole white mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 cup Challenge Butter, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 ounces dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the mushrooms in the slow cooker.
- Place the butter and the garlic in a medium microwave-safe bowl and heat until the butter is melted. The garlic will infuse the butter with flavor.
- Mix the ranch mix in with the garlic butter and pour on top of the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 5 hours until the mushrooms are tender.
You can set your slow cooker to high and the mushrooms will be done in 2 1/2 – 3 hours.