You’re going to love this Slow Cooker Thai-Style Chicken! Tender, juicy chicken breast cooked in a crockpot with a zesty, spicy Thai peanut sauce is such an easy weeknight dinner. Dish it up over rice for a delicious meal that’s bursting with flavor!
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup salsa
- juice of 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- garnish with fresh cilantro
- Serve over rice
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl combine the salsa, lime, juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, peanut butter and sriracha. Pour this over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- When the chicken is tender, shred it with a fork and mix evenly with the sauce. Add the peanuts to the mixture and serve hot and garnish with cilantro.
- Add extra sriracha if desired.
Keywords: crock pot chicken, easy chicken recipes, thai peanut sauce