These crazy simple Soda Can Cupcakes are made with just a can of soda and a box of cake mix. It’s like magic, especially when it hits your taste buds!
- 1 box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 can room temperature soda, any flavor
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Line muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl combine your soda and cake mix, stirring with a whisk until most of the lumps are gone.
- Fill each liner 1/2-2/3 full of batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until cupcakes are springy and toothpicks comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
You can use any flavor combination you would like. Coke or Dr. Pepper would be great in a chocolate cake mix. Orange Soda, Mountain Dew, Sprite, Root Beer would all be fun to try too.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 18.9 g
- Sodium: 310.3 mg
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: easy cupcakes, easy cupcakes recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe few ingredients, quick and easy dessert, easiest dessert recipe, cake mix recipe, best cupcake recipe