makes 30 bars
- 2 cans (8 count) Crescent Rolls
- 2 (8 ounces) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and lay flat in the bottom of the baking dish. Stretch the rolls to cover the bottom of the pan and pinch any seams closed.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until combined and smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Spread this over top of the crescent roll layer.
- Unroll the remaining can of crescent rolls and lay this on top of the cream cheese mixture and again, pinch any open seams closed as best you can.
- Pour the melted butter evenly on the top.
- Prepare the topping by mixing together the remaining sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top of the the butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Let cool for approximately 20 minutes and then cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into bars
Store airtight in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cheesecake, recipe, cookies and cups, sopapilla, easy, dessert