- 3 Pints Ice cream, softened (I used Chubby Hubby)
- 2 cups chopped mini pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Line a 9×5 loaf pan with cling wrap.
- Spread 1 1/2 pints of ice cream in the bottom of your lined pan.
- Top ice cream with 1 cup chopped pretzels and drizzle 1/2 cup caramel sauce on top of the pretzels.
- Spread the remaining 1 1/2 pints of ice cream on top of the caramel and pretzels.
- Top with remaining pretzels.
- Cover pan with cling wrap and freeze for 2 hours or up to 5 days.
- When ready to serve, remove from pan and allow to soften slightly before slicing and serving.