These Taco Burgers were my kiddo’s idea, combining his favorite foods: tacos and hamburgers. They are totally adaptable and super easy for a weeknight meal!
- 2 pounds ground beef (85/15)
- 1 packet Taco seasoning mix
- 8 hamburger buns
- Jack Cheese (you can use a Pepper Jack, Monterey Jack, we used Colby Jack)
- Tortilla Chips
- Mix your Taco Seasoning in with your ground beef. Divide beef into 8 equal portions, 4 oz each for 1/4 pound burgers.
- Toast rolls, if desired in skillet with a small amount of butter.
- Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side. Place cheese slice on top and allow to melt. Remove from grill.
- Place burgers on toasted buns and top with your favorite taco toppers!
Keywords:: burger recipe, best burger recipe, burger patty recipe, smash burger recipe, grilled burger recipe