Want to make baking a pie an even easier process than usual? Prepare a Graham Cracker Pie Crust in advance, and add the pie filling later! This homemade pie crust carries a hint of sweetness, and is so buttery and tender!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers (14 full sized crackers)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Optional – 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a blender or food processor crush the graham crackers to a fine crumb.
- In a large bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter, salt, and cinnamon if using.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9- inch pie plate or springform pan evenly.
- Bake for 7- 8 minutes, until lightly golden. If using for a no bake recipe, chill the crust for 1 – 2 hours.
Keywords:: graham cracker pie crust, homemade pie crust recipe