This Union Square Cafe Bar Nuts Copycat Recipe is so simple, seasoned to perfection and best served warm. They are literally the BEST NUTS EVER! An easy and delicious snack idea perfect for after school or parties!
- 16 ounces raw mixed nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the nuts evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until they are lightly toasted.
- While the nuts are in the oven combine the rosemary, sugar, salt, cayenne and melted butter in a large bowl.
- When the nuts are done immediately toss them in the rosemary mixture, until they are evenly coated. Serve warm.
as noted these nuts are best served warm, but they are still fantastic when they are at room temperature.
Recipe lightly adapted from foodnetwork.com
Keywords:: nuts recipe, spiced nuts recipe, candied nuts recipe, snacking nuts