- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces chopped white chocolate or white chips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C
- Line a muffin tin with liners, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the butter, egg. vanilla and sugar. Stir in the baking powder and salt until combined. Next stir in the milk and then the flour, mixing until combined. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Finally stir in the white chocolate and lastly the raspberries.
- Fill the liners evenly with all the batter.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until the centers are set.
- Remove the muffins from the tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
- For the glaze whisk together the powdered sugar and the milk until it’s smooth.
- Dip the tops of the muffins into the glaze while they are still warm.
- Allow the glaze to set up before serving.