- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Whisk together both flours, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream butter and both sugars together for 3 minutes.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Gradually add in dry ingredients, mixing until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto lined baking sheet, two inches apart and bake for 7-9 minutes until edges are golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
recipe from Weelicious Lunches