- 1 box brownie mix, baked according to package directions in 9×9 pan, cooled
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11 oz) bag Fun Sized 3 Musketeers bars, chopped
- Bake brownies in 9×9 pan, according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- When cooled sprinkle half of the chopped 3 Musketeers bars on top of brownie evenly.
- Combine semi-sweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in bowl. Melt together over a double boiler.
- When melted pour over brownies and chopped candy bars, spreading evenly. Press remaining candy bars into the fudge layer.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow fudge to set.
- Cut into squares.