3 Musketeers Fudge Brownies are a chewy brownie, topped with a thick layer of fudge, loaded with chopped 3 Musketeers bars. This is for the major chocolate lover!
If you don’t enjoy chocolate, like my crazy-butt husband, please step away from the computer now, because today we are going full-send.
If you’re looking for a classic brownie recipe, this is half of what you’re looking for. I actually took a huge cheat and used a boxed mix for the base of this brownie recipe. Because, really the fudgy, 3 Musketeers topping is the star of the show!
These 3 Musketeers Fudge Brownies are crazyoverthetopinyourface brownie genius, and since I am incapable of humblebragging, I will just brag. They are a riff on my Rolo brownies that I made last year and I was pretty sure they couldn’t be one-upped…until today.
Three Musketeers Fudge Brownies.
Again, I started with a boxed brownie mix. Feel free to use your own recipe, because you guys constantly remind me you like your own brownies. I get it…I do too. It’s just in this case the brownie is basically a vehicle for the 3 Musketeer Fudge, so I took a short-cut.
Just make sure you bake your brownie in a 9×9 pan…so if you’re using a boxed mix, don’t get all Family-Size on me. Just a normal box. Also, don’t get hung up on ounces in the brownie mix or anything. It really doesn’t matter as long as you bake them in a 9×9.
The topping is a simple fudge recipe made with melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, loaded with chopped 3 Musketeers bars…
So much chocolate goodness in one place!
- 1 box brownie mix, baked according to package directions in 9×9 pan, cooled
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11 oz) bag Fun Sized 3 Musketeers bars, chopped
- Bake brownies in 9×9 pan, according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- When cooled sprinkle half of the chopped 3 Musketeers bars on top of brownie evenly.
- Combine semi-sweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in bowl. Melt together over a double boiler.
- When melted pour over brownies and chopped candy bars, spreading evenly. Press remaining candy bars into the fudge layer.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow fudge to set.
- Cut into squares.
Want To Save This Recipe?