Cookies and Cream Stuffed Brownies are rich, fudgy brownies with a layer of white chocolate Cookies and Cream bars inside!
Lately I have been in a bit of a baking rut. Like sometimes I feel like I have just about made everything in the entire world ever. After 8-ish year of blogging and over 1,200 recipes sometimes ideas are scarce. Which brings me to today’s recipe.
It’s certainly not reinventing the wheel, but I have never made Cookies and Cream stuffed brownies, and you know what? I thought you might like them. That’s the entire thought-process that went behind this totally delicious and seriously easy tray o’ brownies. Sometimes that’s all it takes.
I used a version of my Oreo Bombshell Brownie Recipe. It’s a really great base brownie that you can doctor up in tons of ways! In this case I got busy with some white chocolate Cookies & Cream Bars!
Just divide the brownie batter and layer half on the bottom on your pan, a whole layer of candy bars in the middle and the remaining batter on top.
I mean if easy isn’t your thing, you’re out of luck today.
The hard part is waiting until they cool to cut them up. Now, I’m not one to judge going in face first to a tray of warm brownies…no ma’am. BUT if you want pretty layers…well, just give it a few beats before slicing.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 Cookies and Cream Candy Bars
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C
- Line 9×13 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix on medium speed until combined, about 1 minute.
- Add in salt and the cocoa powder and mix on medium until combined, 30 seconds to a minute.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour until incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread half of the batter into pan. Top with the candy bars, breaking to fit if necessary, and spread the remaining batter on top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
store airtight for up to 3 days.