Fudgy Brownies filled with cream cookies and cream candy bars!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 Cookies and Cream Candy Bars
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C
- Line 9×13 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix on medium speed until combined, about 1 minute.
- Add in salt and the cocoa powder and mix on medium until combined, 30 seconds to a minute.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour until incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread half of the batter into pan. Top with the candy bars, breaking to fit if necessary, and spread the remaining batter on top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
store airtight for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: Brownies, Cookies and Cups, Brownies Recipe, Cookies and Cream