makes 36 cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup each of milk chocolate chips, semi-sweet chips, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips and peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Beat butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add in sugar and continue beating for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth, scraping sides as necessary. Mix in baking soda and salt.
- Turn mixer to low and mix in flour and oats until evenly mixed in. Stir in all chips.
- Portion of dough onto baking sheet using a cookie scoop or spoon. Leave as-is or flatten if you prefer flatter cookies.
- Bake for 9 minutes until edges begin to golden. Center of cookie will seem slightly undercooked.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer to wore rack cool completely.
store airtight for up to 3 days