Try making chocolate chip cookies in your air fryer! They turn out amazing and are perfect for a small batch or cookie craving!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat air fryer to 325°F. Line the rack or basket or your air fryer with parchment paper *SEE NOTE
- In a medium bowl stir together the butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar until combined.
- Stir in egg, vanilla, salt, and baking soda until combined.
- Add in the flour and stir mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a medium (2 tablespoon sized) cookie scoop, drop dough onto the baking sheet, parchment, or the bottom of the basket. Depending on your air fryer size you can do 4 – 5 cookies max per batch.
- Cook for 6 – 8 minutes.
Read all the tips and tricks in the full post.
Parchment Note – To bake the cookies directly in the bottom of the basket or on the air fryer rack you need parchment paper to prevent the dough dripping through. You can use the pre-cut air fryer parchment sheets, or you can cut slits in regular parchment to allow for air circulation. Make sure the parchment isn’t too large that it blocks the air circulation at the edges.
Storage: Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days for best freshness.
Keywords: cookies and cups, air fryer, cookie recipe, air fryer recipe, chocolate chip cookies