This Homemade Autumn Bread is an ultra moist fall treat that’s a combination of zucchini bread, banana bread and carrot cake! This bread is truly a treat to eat!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 2, 9×5 loaf pans with nonstick spay. Cut 2 strips of parchment paper to fit the bottoms and up the short sides of the pans, allowing the parchment to hang over the ends, for easy removal. Spray the pans again. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder until smooth.
- Next stir in both flours until just combined. Finally stir in the zucchini, carrots, banana, and walnuts until combined.
- Divide the batter between the 2 pans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes and then using the parchment paper lift out of the pans to cool completely.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Wrap cooled bread tightly in foil or Cling Wrap and store at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Keywords: homemade bread, homemade bread recipe, best homemade bread recipe, best bread recipe, zucchini bread recipe, easy banana bread recipe, carrot bread recipe