Bacon Pancake Dippers are the perfect weekend breakfast recipe! Bacon, surrounded by my delicious homemade pancake recipe, is pretty spectacular! There’s no need for forks with this crispy bacon, fluffy pancake combo meal!
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups milk
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay slices of bacon on the sheet, doing your best to maximize space. The bacon will shrink as it cooks.
- Cook bacon for 15-20 minutes until it is crisp. Remove tray from oven, and transfer the bacon to a paper towel lined plate, to soak up the grease. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar together.
- In separate bowl whisk the eggs, vanilla and milk together.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. Lastly mix in the melted butter and stir until combined, the batter will be slightly lumpy. Set the batter aside while you heat your griddle to medium-low heat.
- Place a slice of bacon onto the hot griddle. Scoop out 1/4 cup of pancake batter and pour this evenly on top of the piece of bacon.
- Cook until the edges are set and bubbles form on top of the pancake. Flip and cook until browned.
- Serve warm, with maple syrup to dip.
Keywords:: bacon pancake recipe, how to make bacon pancakes, homemade bacon pancakes, bacon pancake dippers recipe, how to make bacon pancake dippers, easy pancake recipe, easy breakfast recipe