These are a rich, fudgy grown up brownie! The Baileys gives them a slightly boozy flavor and the espresso powder just amps up the chocolate!
- 1 (Family Size 18.4- ounce) size brownie mix and ingredients required on box OR my Fudgy Brownie Recipe
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F, or if making my Fudgy Brownies, 325°F. Line a 9×9- inch baking dish with foil or parchment paper and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Prepare brownies according to directions, adding in the espresso powder. Spread into the pan and bake according to directions. Let the brownies cool completely.
- Bring a medium saucepan filled with 1- inch of water to a simmer. Place sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, salt, Baileys, and vanilla a heat-safe bowl and place the bowl on the pan of simmering water. Stir constantly until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spread the warm ganache on top of the brownies. Allow the chocolate set up at room temperature, or more quickly in the refrigerator.
- When the chocolate is set, slice into bars.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for 5 days.
Keywords: cookies and cups, brownies, baileys brownies, baileys irish cream, fudgy brownies, easy brownies recipe, homemade brownies, best brownie recipe, chocolate brownies