- 2–3 Gala Apples, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 225°F
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mandoline slicer set the thickness to 1/8″ and slice the apples evenly.
- Lay the apple slices onto the lined baking sheet. They can overlap sightly.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together
- Sprinkle both sides of the slices liberally with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Flip the apple slices over and bake for another 45 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the apple chips to cool on the pan.
Sprinkling cinnamon sugar on these is optional.
Golden Delicious, Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples also work well.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week.