- 4–5 pounds chicken legs (drumsticks)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat with nonstick spray.
- Place all the drumsticks evenly onto the prepared pan.
- Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a small bowl. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture onto tall sides of the legs evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 165°F and the tendons have shrunken away from the ankle, indicating doneness.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: chicken recipe, chicken legs, baked chicken, baked chicken legs, cookies and cups