Oven Baked Meatballs are a quick and easy dinner starter! Have them alone, or on a meatball sub or a plate of pasta, the options are endless!
- 3 pounds Meatloaf Mix (or lean ground beef)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated yellow onion (about 1/2 a medium)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley, or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the meat, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, milk, onion, parsley, and red pepper. Use your hands to combine all ingredients evenly. Try not to over-mix the meat, as the meatballs can get dense.
- Using a medium (2-tablespoon) scoop portion out the mixture and roll into balls. Place evenly on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Freeze in an airtight container for up to 30 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, meatballs, baked meatballs, meatball recipe, ground beef