This Baked Raspberry Oatmeal is my new favorite breakfast idea! Baked Oatmeal is warm, cozy and comforting…plus it’s super easy to whip up.
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup loose packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a small baking dish with spray. I used a small 2 serving round oval dish.
- In a large bowl whisk together oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl whisk together coconut milk, applesauce, egg and vanilla. Slowly add melted butter, whisking constantly. Pour this mixture into the oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Gently stir in the raspberries and transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake oatmeal for 25 minutes until top is lightly golden.
- Drizzle with additional coconut milk if desired.
recipe from Seriously Delish
Jessica’s recipe also suggests drizzling 2 Tbsp of brown butter on top of the oatmeal. This would be AMAZING, I just opted not to, trying to keep the fat a little lower..but you should totally try it!
Keywords:: baked oatmeal recipe, healthy baked oatmeal, how to bake oatmeal