makes 25 brownies
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×9 pan with cooking spray, set aside
- In a medium sauce pan, combine butter and chocolate chips. Over medium-low heat, melt together, stirring occasionally. When melted, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine the mashed bananas, sugar and vanilla. Stir in beaten eggs until evenly incorporated.
- Stir in flour and salt until just combined.
- Pour all but 1/4 cup melted chocolate into the banana mixture and stir.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and drizzle remaining 1/4 cup melted chocolate on top, and swirl it into the batter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until the center is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Brownies will be very dense.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
store in an airtight container for up to 3 days