- 1 (7.5 oz) can biscuits (10 count)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion (1 small onion)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp seasoned salt (or salt and pepper to taste)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Roll out each biscuit until it’s approximately 5″ in diameter. Line each muffin tin with flattened biscuit.
- In large skillet cook ground beef, onion and garlic until meat is cooked through and onions are soft. Add in the seasoned salt and stir to combine. Drain excess fat if necessary.
- Mix in BBQ sauce and heat until warm.
- Fill each biscuit with a few tablespoons of meat mixture, filling each cup top the top.
- Sprinkle each filled muffin with cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until edges of biscuit are golden and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.