- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream on high speed for 1 minute, or until thickened and stiff peaks form. Transfer the whipped cream into a smaller bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, no need to wash it, fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and sugar together on medium speed until creamy and combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Fold the whipped cream and coconut into the cream cheese mixture until incorporated.
- Stir in all the berries and the marshmallow and coat with the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately or store airtight in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Keywords:: Ambrosia Salad, Ambrosia Recipe, Cream Cheese, Whipped Cream, Marshmallows, Coconut