These Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip Cookies will make you want to celebrate your birthday all year! They’re made with cake mix and loaded with chocolate & birthday cake Oreos!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups cake mix
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Birthday Cake Golden Oreos
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl of your stand mixer cream butter and sugar together for about a minutes until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- With mixer on low add in baking soda, salt, flour and cake mix, stirring until mixture just comes together.
- With mixer still on low add in sprinkles, chocolate chips, and chopped Oreos. Stir until evenly incorporated.
- Using a large cookie scoop drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet at least 2 inches apart. Press some extra chips and sprinkles on top if desired.
- Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes until edges are slightly golden.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 13.6 g
- Sodium: 126.2 mg
- Fat: 9.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.4 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 24.9 mg
Keywords: cake cookies, cake mix cookies, cake mix cookies recipe, how to make cake mix cookies, birthday cake recipe, oreo chocolate chip cookies, oreo cookies recipe