These Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip Cookies are an easy cookie recipe worth celebrating! They’re made from cake mix and loaded up with chocolate, Golden Oreos, and sprinkles.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl of your stand mixer cream butter and sugar together for about a minutes until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- With mixer on low add in baking soda, salt, flour and cake mix, stirring until mixture just comes together.
- With mixer still on low add in sprinkles, chocolate chips, and chopped Oreos. Stir until evenly incorporated.
- Using a large cookie scoop drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet at least 2 inches apart. Press some extra chips and sprinkles on top if desired.
- Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes until edges are slightly golden.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 126.1 mg
- Fat: 9.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.8 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 24.9 mg
Keywords: cake mix cookies, birthday cake cookies, birthday cookies