Forget about a cake on your birthday when you can have this amazing Birthday Cake Milkshake! Everything you love about birthday cake in milkshake form – it doesn’t get any better than this shake recipe!
- 2 Tbsp vanilla frosting
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 3 Tbsp dry cake mix
- 3 Tbsp sprinkles, plus more for garnish
- optional ~ whipped cream and cake cubes
- Prepare your cup by place frosting in the bottom of glass and smearing up the sides of the glass, so the glass is coated in frosting. Set aside.
- In blender combine ice cream, milk and dry cake mix. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glass and top with whipped cream and cake cubes.
I used a store bought pound cake for the cake cubes as a garnish
Keywords:: milkshake recipe, best milkshake, best milkshake recipe, homemade milkshake, shake recipe, birthday cake recipe, homemade birthday cake, birthday drink