makes 12 cookies
- 1 (8 oz) can Crescent Rolls
- 3/4 cup Biscoff spread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 Tbsp milk
- Unroll Crescent rolls on you work surface.
- Evenly spread the Biscoff on top of the flat dough.
- Tightly roll up the dough and wrap in cling wrap. Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Remove roll from refrigerator
- Cut into approx 1/4″ slices and lay flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until Crescent gets golden.
- Let cool.
- Prepare glaze by mixing powdered sugar and milk in a bowl. You can make the glaze thicker to drizzle, or thinner to coat the entire cookie.
- Spread over cookies allowing the glaze to drip down the sides.
- Let glaze set and enjoy!