makes 2 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 yolk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat butter and both sugars for 1 -2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla, egg and yolk and beat until mixed evenly, scraping sides as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low and add in Bisquick and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough onto lined baking sheet, about 2-3 inches apart. Bake for 8-9 minutes until edges just get golden. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3-4 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.