These are the lightest, fluffiest blueberry muffins ever!
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups or spray liberally with cooking spray. Set this aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the oil and sugar together on medium speed until combined. Add in the sour cream, egg, vanilla, baking powder, and salt and mix for 1 minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Fill each liner 2/3 full with the batter and bake for 20- 25 minutes until the muffins are set and lightly golden.
- As soon as the muffins come out of the oven, brush them lightly with melted butter. Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack or serving tray.
Enjoy these warm or at room temperature.
Store airtight for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: muffins, cookies and cups, muffin recipe, blueberries, blueberry muffinsnutrif