These Bombshell Oreo Brownies are a website favorite! Fudgy, rich, and loaded with Oreo cookies!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 25 Oreo cookies coarsely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C. Line 9×13 pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix on medium speed until combined, about 1 minute.
- Add in salt and the cocoa powder and mix on medium until combined, 30 seconds to a minute.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour until incorporated.
- Stir in the white chips.
- Spread half of the batter into pan. Top with the Oreos and spread the remaining batter on top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until center is almost set.
store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: Brownies, Oreos, Oreo cookies, white chocolate chips, brownies from scratch