- Baguette, sliced on the diagonal
- Brie, sliced thinly
- Granny Smith Apple, sliced thinly
- *optional ~ caramel sauce for drizzle or dunking
- *optional ~ sea salt for sprinkling
- Butter one side of each of the bread slices.
- Heat skillet to medium.
- Assemble sandwiches, with 2 slices of cheese and 2 slices of apple on each.
- Place them in the skillet for approx 4 minutes on each side, until browned. You can also cover the skillet to help the cheese melt. Press down lightly with spatula to help sandwich stay together.
- If you notice the bread browning too fast, lower temperature.
- Flip sandwich and cook on both sides.
- Serve immediately with caramel sauce.
recipe adapted from Food Network Magazine