Makes 36 large cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 (18 oz) box brownie mix
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
For chocolate chip cookie portion:
- Cream butter and both sugars together for 2 minutes until fluffy and light.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Then add flour and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine brownie mix and flour. Whisk together.
- Stir in eggs and oil until combined. Dough will be thick.
- Form chocolate chip cookie dough into 1 inch balls. Scoop an equal size of the brownie mixture and squish it together with the cookie portion.
- Place on baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until edges are golden and cookies are just set.
- Allow to cool 3-4 minutes on baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Store airtight for up to 3 days