These Brown Sugar Pancakes are easy, fluffy, and thick! They’re the BEST!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- butter for frying
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar together.
- In separate bowl whisk the eggs, vanilla and milk together.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. Lastly mix in the melted butter and stir until combined, the batter will be slightly lumpy. Set the batter aside while you heat your griddle to medium-low heat. Melt a small pat of butter on the griddle and then scoop out 1/2 cup of pancake batter onto the hot griddle.
- Cook until the edges are set and bubbles form on top of the pancake. Flip and cook until browned.
- Serve warm.
Keywords:: pancakes, best pancakes, brown sugar pancakes, pancake recipe, homemade pancakes