These Brown Sugar Toffee Bars are such an easy and delicious dessert recipe! Filled with toffee and brown sugar flavor, these chewy dessert bars are the perfect treat to eat with a cup of tea!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 (8 oz) bag of Toffee Bits (I used the Milk Chocolate coated “Heath” Toffee bits)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- With your stand mixer, cream butter and brown sugar together, about 2 minutes on medium speed until combined and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in baking soda, salt and flour, Mixing until just incorporated.
- Pour in your toffee bits and stir until evenly combined.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and center is just set.
- Cool pan on wire rack and cut into squares when ready to serve.
You can use plain toffee bits or Milk Chocolate coated toffee bits in this recipe.
Also, baking times vary, don’t over bake.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 15.4 g
- Sodium: 153.1 mg
- Fat: 8.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.8 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
- Cholesterol: 32.8 mg
Keywords: toffee recipe, toffee bars, easy toffee recipe, brown sugar recipe, dessert bars, dessert bars recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe few ingredients