makes 16 bars
- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup dry brownie mix
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups cubed brownie pieces
- Line a 9×9 pan with aluminum foil. Coat lightly with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter.
- Once the is butter melted, add 8 cups of the mini marshmallows, stirring until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir the dry brownie mix into the melted marshmallows evenly and then add in your cereal and brownies pieces. Add in the two remaining cups of marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan and press down evenly.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
store in an airtight container for up to 3 days
Keywords:: rice krispie treats, marshmallows, brownies, no bake