So today my family thinks I am a crazy-woman.
Which is always about half-true.
You moms out there will understand that saying the same thing 400 times makes you a little insane.
Especially when no one listens 399 times.
It’s only the 400th time when your head literally spins off your body, your mouth contorting into weird geometric shapes while spittle flies as you speak in a strange demon voice that “people” tend to take notice.
And THEN they say really dumb things like, “Geez. I can hear you” and look at you like you are basically an unhinged woman who gets enraged for no reason whatsoever and just enjoys yelling and making ugly-angry faces all the live-long day.
So that may be happening to me right now.
Ok, sorry about that.
Let’s talk happy stuff now.
Brownie Batter Krispie Treats.
They just seem too obvious, but they had to happen this week.
You all knew I was going there.
So it’s basically not even a recipe. It’s a dump-some-brownie-batter-in-some krispie-treats tutorial.
And I even added some for-real brownies in there…
For good health and all that.
Get your butter and marshmallows all melty.
Add some dry brownie mix.
Then your krispies and chopped brownies…
Press it into a pan and then let it cool.
Just a few minutes is all it takes.
makes 25 squares
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 cup dry brownie mix
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- *optional 2 cups cubed brownie pieces
- Spray a 9×9 pan with cooking spray
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- When butter melted add marshmallows, stirring until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in brownie mix into the melted marshmallows and then add in your cereal and brownies pieces.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and press down evenly.
- Cool completely, approx 15-20 minutes and cut into squares.
store in an airtight container for up to 3 days